Plex.tv/link application was created specifically for users who want to access their personal device’s data across multiple devices. This characteristic Plex TV app allow the users to connect multiple devices to the same account, so that they can stream their preferred videos on the devices they love.
However, they must register or sign up for Plex on each device to be able to access data across devices. In this article we will look at how many devices an individual is able to connect with the same Plex TV account, and also how to connect to all devices is.
How many devices can be connected to just one Plex TV account?
PLex TV allows 15 devices to be used to one Plex TV account. The users must sign up every device on Plex for access to the data of the application. If you attempt to register greater than fifteen devices the system will issue an alert that you’ve exceeded the limit of devices and that you have to delete one device in order to create a new device. If you’re no longer using the plex feature on your device, then you should remove it.
How to create an account on https://plex.tv/link?
- If you’re using your computer, visit plex.tv/link in your browser.
- Click on the login link in the upper right-hand corner.
- Then tap on Sign Up.
- Choose the email account, username and the email address.
- You can join by using Gmail, Facebook, and Apple.
- Accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Make sure you verify your email account and confirm your details.
- The Plex account is setup.
Where to Enter Plex TV Code?
- If you are opening the browser of your computer or mobile device, visit plex.tv/link to make sure you’re signed in to the right Plex account.
- Enter a four-character code , then select apply.
- After the code has been entered and the participant’s account is activated the program will be refreshed in a flash and be connected directly to the account you have.
How to Connect to Your Account Via Code?
- Switch on your Smart TV and choose the Sign In button.
- Make note of the four numbers of the link you must connect your account to the one you created using your Plex account.
- Go to plex.tv/link in your internet browser.
- Enter the code to the link.
- Click on Submit.
The app will then re-start it self a few seconds later, and be connected with Plex TV.
How do you connect or activate to a device using Plex TV? Plex TV streaming application?
Plex TV is a program that’s available on nearly every smart device and it is possible to connect it by using an offer code for the specific device. Follow the steps below to turn on Plex TV on your device: Plex TV app on your device:
Step 1. Install the Plex TV application.
On the device you wish to use for watching Plex TV, you need to first install the application. To do this, go through the “application store” of the device. Search to install and then run Plex TV. If the application already installed, you can skip this step and proceed to step 2.
Step 2. You will need an access code to the Plex TV link code
In this process it is necessary to start the downloaded Plex TV application from your device. There is a login button, click in the same manner. Enter your Plex TV account credentials to sign in. After logging in, a code will appear on screen. It is important to save the code for future use.
Step 3: Go to The Plex TV activation page.
Visit plex.tv/link using an internet browser or smart device. You will be taken into the Login Page for Plex TV. You will need to enter your login details to get to the page for activation.
Step 4 Step 4: The code must be activated
In the last step the activation code has be activated. On the page that activates, fill in the activation code on the area on the screen, and then press the Continue button. Now, you can enjoy streaming Plex TV content on your device.
How to Set up Plex Media Server on Your Computer?
To be able to access the media files stored on your device computer it is necessary to configure Plex Media Server. Plex Media Server for the application to be able to read and open the files on other devices. Don’t worry about it that it’s not complicated task and do not let this information fool you into belief that it’s going to be an arduous task.
We have also created an article about Openload Pair and how to connect it.
- First , you must visit Plex.tv link and then go to the Sign-up Page (No credit cards required – WOOHOO!) You will need to go through the necessary steps. Then you can start downloading your Plex Media Server Software.
- Navigate to plex.tv/media-server-downloads. Select the operating system that is based on the operating system your system is basing on. It is necessary to download an application called Plex Media Server to your system or network-attached (NAS) device that you will store your videos, images, films and music videos along with other multimedia files.
Why is it crucial to log in with the Plex Account?
It is essential for every user to log in on this Plex TV Link in order to take advantage of the advantages. If you don’t, you’ll be unable to access the following features:
- The Plex app on devices like Sony PlayStation, Xbox, SmartTVs won’t work in any way without a login.
- The remote access of your server at home is accessible when you’re connected.
- You can also enjoy the content being shared by your loved ones and friends across the world.
- If you are a subscriber to an Plex Pass, it is required that you sign in to enjoy the benefits.
How do I Install Plex TV on an Android TV
If you’re already a huge fan of this amazing service, Plex TV Link, then you’re in for a blast. Since we know it is available on all platforms available, Plex works like a success if you own an Smart TV that runs the Android system. The latest Android Smart TVs come with the native ability to work with Plex however older versions do not have support for. Simply follow the steps below and you have access to the entirety of your content from your couch at any point of the day.
- Start the Android TV menu and then launch your Google Play Store on it.
- Look up “Plex” within the search field and connect it onto the Android TV.
- Once you have opened your Plex App, you would have to sign up by using the method described in the previous paragraph.
When you’ve completed the steps above using the Android TV, you should now have access to all the desired files which are saved on your server.
How do you activate https://plex.tv/link for the Smart TV?
Activate Plex TV Link:
- These steps let you connect your large screen devices, such as Android TV Smart TV, Apple TV and more.
- You’re aware that the process of entering your password on these devices is quite difficult.
- To help you avoid stressing about creating your password for those platforms Plex along with other platform such as YouTube TV utilise this 4-character login code to join to your account.
- When you turn on your television, click your TV’s Sign In option on the screen.
- In the coming minutes, you’ll be able to see the identifiers of four characters on the television screen.
- This code that is used to sign into.
- Go to https://plex.tv/link on a PC or a smartphone.
- Input your Plex account details on this page, and then log into it.
- Once you’ve logged into your account, it will prompt you to type in an eight-character number.
- It will appear to you on the TV Screen.
- Enter the code and click “Submit.
- Once you’ve completed all four steps After you’ve completed all four steps, the Plex application on your TV will begin to refresh and connect to your account.
- It can take just some minutes.
How to Set up Plex Media Server on Your Computer via https://plex.tv/link?
- The first step is to visit Plex.tv and then proceed to registration page.
- You can then begin the process of downloading Plex Media Server Software.
- Navigate to plex.tv/media-server-downloads or https://plex.tv/link.
- Select the operating system in line with the system that your computer is built on.
- You need to download Plex Media Server on your computer.
- Plex Media Server to your device as well as a network-attached (NAS) device, which will use to store your video film, images and music videos together with the other files in your multimedia.
How do you install Plex Application on different devices?
- Download the app for your mobile through Google Play Store or Amazon App Store as well as the Apple App Store.
- The most important thing to do is to connect to your Plex App to the correct Plex account.
- If you’re using a gadget with an interface through which you can use to type.
- In this scenario, Plex provides you multiple options for signing up with Google, Facebook, Apple and also by using an OG Email ID and password system.
- If you do, for instance, you’ll need to sign in to devices like smart TVs.
- If you do, you are able to sign with a 4-digit code so you don’t have to fret about typing long passwords or IDs continuously.
- If you input the code on your smart TV it will refresh showing the available options.
What’s the Difference Between Plex and Kodi?
- Kodi as well as Plex are the same Don’t be ashamed for not recognizing the difference immediately.
- In actuality, the previous release of its Home Theater app was based on an XBMC (a precursor to Kodi) release.
- However, Plex and Kodi are not sharing code which means that there are distinct distinctions between the two.
- In the beginning, Plex is not entirely open-source code. Developers are able to contribute or review a large portion part of it.
- However, certain sections aren’t open to the public.
- It’s fine if you do not intend to make changes on the codes.
- Some people might prefer open-source Kodi that doesn’t restrict its use.
- Plex is simpler to download and install across a wider variety of devices than Kodi and is designed with apps that are compatible to iOS as well as Amazon Fire TV devices, for example.
- But, Kodi doesn’t require the same server configuration steps that Plex does.
- Additionally, Plex seems to escape the numerous criticisms that surround Kodi even although Kodi when employed in the manner it is intended is legal.