Azure Architect Certification Course
You can improve your skills by training with Azure Course professionals where a team of experts will prepare you with comprehensive topics and courses. Not only that, you can team up with a head start on the road to becoming a certified azure architect and also integrate as a service for cloud architects. This will also help you to experience the need to pass the Azure certification exam and prepare you with knowledge on the particular field.
What is the objective of the Azure course online?
Microsoft Azure learning path online training course prepares you for certification and builds your career as an Azure cloud solution architect.
Working with the Azure platform, the Azure course online will cover the advanced activities, including configuring and deploying virtual machines, managing Azure resources, mastering and networking, Azure cognitive services solution.
This online course will also teach you how to identify and manage security within Azure. Not only that, but it also helps to design a hybrid cloud on-premise connectivity scenario, identify the data, storage options, create web applications using PaaS, measure throughout and structure of data access,, and develop Azure cognitive services solution.
The skills you will learn throughout the Azure course online.
After completing the Azure course online and getting the certification of the training course, you will be able to do certain works, which includes
- You can manage Azure resources and subscriptions
- You can deploy, configure it and manage virtual networks and machines
- You can perform and evaluate server migration to Azure
- You can manage advanced virtual networking along with implementing application services.
- You can easily secure and manage identities.
- You can select storage and compute solutions and also perform hybrid networking.
- You can create web applications using PS and create apps along with creating services running on service fabric.
- You will be able to create Azure cognitive services solution and develop it for asynchronous processing and auto-scaling.
- You can also distribute transactions and develop long-running tasks along with configuring message-based integration architecture.
- You can easily maintain and monitor health services using Azure cabernets services.
Ideal Candidates For Taking the Azure Course Online
The ideal candidates who should undergo training for the Azure architect technologies course are
- Cloud solution architects
- IT professionals
- Experienced Azure developers and administrators
- Technical field professionals
Becoming an Azure Architect
There is always a rising demand for new applications and software. There is also a corresponding need for more experts and professionals who will be dedicating themselves to developing new programs. The app developers need reliable cloud computing platforms with the best tool availability. Especially among the enterprise-level professionals, Microsoft Azure has been the top-rated cloud platform, thus emerging in demand for Azure cloud solution architects, including the azure solution architect certification path.
By gaining knowledge and learning more about azure development, azure administration, or Dev ops, along with being familiar with the range of IT operations which includes continuity, budgeting business, disaster recovery, data management, networking, identity, governance, virtualization-based security, you can become an azure architect.
What are the Pre-Requirements Before Undergoing this Course?
- One must have hands-on experience before this in various fields such as covering network, security, virtualization-based IT operations, billing, storage, governance, and budgeting.
- One must have proficiency in one of the domains, including Azure development or DevOps and Azure administration.
Roles and Responsibilities Architect
There is a wide variety of roles and responsibilities of an Azure cloud solution architect depending on the company organization’s type and size. The most typical and general responsibilities are-
- Providing and leading a group of the architect in implementing a cloud solution.
- Working independently with technical and business stockholders will help understand the organization’s obstacles and provide due diligence.
- Developing and implementing an Azure cloud architect by overseeing the issues that include migration.
- Continuing the operation by outlining and estimating the solutions needed to implement cloud migration.
- Providing technical guidance to the team and executing the hand on implementing the proposed solution during the deployment phase or solutions development.
- Guiding the knowledge proactively in engineering methodologies, best practices, and standards by giving team members proper information.
- Assuming the risks and issues that can occur through the entire project life cycle by identifying, communicating, and mitigating them.
- Putting a balance on what can be done and accomplished realistically and a strategically logical plan.