There are a variety of books available to medical students to get a deep insight into medical topics. If you are a prospective medical student then the following are some amazing recommendations for you. These textbooks are a must-read and provide knowledge in a variety of areas. Subjects like physiotherapy and anatomy go hand-in-hand and numerous scientific papers are available. To get a deep understanding beforehand, these are the best books for medical students and anyone who wants to read about it.
Current Medical diagnosis and treatment 61st edition
An invaluable source to learn all about medical diagnosis and treatments available is written by Maxine A Papadakis, Stephen J Mcphee, Michael W. Rabow, Kenneth R. McQuaid. Its publisher is Tata McGraw Hill. A Fully revised and updated guide with novice clinical developments in every field of medicine. It is a highly knowledgeable book. It is one of the best books for medical students. Buy medical books to learn more.
- 60+ years, Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- The flagship volume of the renowned Lange medical series
- Presenting authentic and authoritative information to aspiring medical students, residents, and clinicians
- Build medical knowledge, expertise, and confidence
- Literally, all the information regarding inpatient and outpatient care is available
- Most relevant and advanced diagnostic tools for day-to-day practice.
- Guidelines from the American Gastroenterological Association about the initial trial of empiric iron therapy for patients with iron-deficiency anemia
- Detailed tables, throwing light on the causes of secondary hypertension and updated classification of pulmonary hypertension
- Integration of material regarding SARS-CoV-2 throughout the text
The textbook has it all so buy online medical books. Contains a full review of all primary care topics, including gynecology, obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, psychiatry, neurology, toxicology, and urology. Follows a more pragmatic approach to solving clinical complications and not much emphasis on pathophysiology. You should buy medical books online on medical diagnosis to check out the amazing list of material offered.
Latest FDA-approved medications for transfusion-dependent beta-thalassemia; virally suppressed HIV infection and multidrug-resistant HIV; heart failure; breast cancer, and contraception. And Several online images in Dermatologic Disorders, Eye & Eyelid Disorders, Blood Disorders, and Blood Vessel & Lymphatic Disorders chapters are shown. All the data are written by top experts in their fields. A reference book that caters to your problems and easily solves your doubts buy medical books online.
Joshi’s Basic and Applied Anatomy and Physiology for nursing and healthcare students, 4/e + Free Self-Assessment book: Vol. 2
The authors of Joshi’s Basic and Applied Anatomy and Physiology are Dr Ashalata N Nandedkar, Dr Sadhana S Mendhurwar, Dr D.Y. Patil. Interested applicants should buy medical books online.
It has both basic level and advanced level anatomy and physiology of the human body. After the publishing of the three previous successful editions, this fourth is revised and updated as per the new B.Sc. The syllabus is prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. The contents are particularized properly and work as a self-assessment book for healthcare students.
A clinical perspective betters the understanding of the correlation between anatomy and physiology. Video animations related to important anatomy and physiology subjects are there and free-to-access resources. Such beneficial features aid students and they should prefer buying them online.
- Updated as per the new B.Sc. (N) syllabus prescribed by Indian Nursing Council
- A new chapter on the Anatomy and Physiology of aging is added as nursing care has a crucial role to play in the elderly patients
- Applied Anatomy and Applied Physiology boxes are given throughout the book.
- The stress on the importance of clinical correlation required for the diagnosis and treatment in studies of clinical subjects
- Significant points related to the pandemic are added in these chapters- Respiratory System and Immunity
- A bazillion of new figures are added and existing figures enlarged that is convenient and for better understanding too
- The self-Assessment section at the end of each chapter is comprehensively updated
- A Self-Assessment book comes along with this edition and consists of a variety of revision exercises
- Application and Implication in Nursing Practice box, one of the main features, ensure the readers understand the relevance of the information provided in the chapter
- Keynotes at the end of every chapter aid for sudden revision before the examination
- Common diseases are discussed briefly and extensively in the last part of every chapter
Principles Of Physiotherapy In General Medical & Surgical Conditions 1St/2016
Principles Of Physiotherapy In General Medical & Surgical Conditions 1St/2016 is written by A T Ramalingam. It is published by Paras Medical Publisher. Both professionals and practitioners can buy medical books online. The method of physiotherapy in general surgical & medical conditions is a topic of immense importance.
Book on Principles of Physiotherapy in General Medical and Surgical Conditions has been composed in a streamlined yet inclusive way to ease the understanding. Buy medical books online on general medical and surgical conditions.
- Covers the role of a physiotherapist in a pre-and post-surgical environment
- Contains tables and flowcharts with a summary of the important topics
- Concepts are self-explanatory
- Well structured and pointwise layout
- Updated concepts of physiotherapy are beneficial for both students & physiotherapists.
Biochemistry, 6E by U. Satyanarayana, U.Chakrapani
Published in the year 2021 by Elsevier is detailed, written, revised, and updated according to the curriculum requirements. Search for yourself and buy medical books online on Biochemistry. Includes Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Veterinary, Biotechnology, Agriculture, Life Sciences, and Biochemistry.
The Subject is shown as an Engaging Story, Growing From Elementary Information to the Most Recent Advances. Several theoretical discussions with Illustrations, Tables, Medical Concepts, Clinical Correlates, and Case Studies are given to easily understand Biochemistry.
- Each chapter is beginning with a four-line verse
- Followed by the text with Clinical Correlates, Summary, and Self-Assessment Exercises for students
- Lively illustrations and text with apt headings and subheadings
- Bold Typefaces facilitate reading clarity
- Content will assist the students to learn, practice, and give the examinations
- A variety of Case Studies with Medical Correlations
- The Case Studies Is Listing at the End of the chapters which enables referencing
- Quick review, and a better understanding of Biochemistry
Students planning to pursue courses in the medical field should buy medical books online. The basics such as Bioorganic and Biophysical Chemistry, Tools Of Biochemistry, Immunology, and Genetics are mentioned for beginners to grasp spontaneously. Other topics are Biochemistry, Origins of Biochemical Words, Confusables in Biochemistry, Principles of Practical Biochemistry, and Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory. It is well-reorganized and has a special focus on Medical Concepts/Clinical Correlates, and current topics. Diabetes, Cancer, Free Radicals, and Antioxidants, to name a few.
Biophysics In Nursing
Biophysics in Nursing is written by eminent authors, Sharma and Suresh K Kumar. Biochemistry is a science in which biological objects are studied from the physical point of view. Interdisciplinary scientific discipline consists of chapters to gain knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, informatics, genetics, physiology, and medicine. This book is exceptional, fill your cart, and buy medical books online.
On the other hand, Nursing is a whole separate field where the interest lies in the person, family, and community in health and disease. One of the best books for medical students. Nursing as a scientific field combines knowledge from disciplines related to the study of man, society, and the environment. This book is built with a set of study areas and training activities. Also, many lectures, seminars, exercises, and vocational training make it up as a whole for undergraduate medical students. Buy medical books online and see for yourself.
- Introduction to Biophysics (Measurement and Accuracy)
- Meaning of biophysics
- Importance of biophysics in nursing
- The concept of unit Fundamental and derived units Systems of units of length, weight, mass, and time Motion Scalars and vectors
- The book imbibes interesting topics such as Speed, Velocity, Acceleration, Gravity, Specific gravity, Center of gravity, and Principles of gravity.
- Coverage of these areas; biophysics in nursing books pays equal attention to the Effects of gravitational forces on the human body and applications of principles of gravity in nursing Force, Energy, and WorkForce Units of measurement.