Since its arrival on the market in 2007, iPhones have completely revolutionized the smartphone market, being a leading tool for both companies and individuals due to its wide range of tools for social, work and educational applications that have optimized human productivity in large quantities, immeasurable quickly and easily.
All this combined within a complex operating system that allows you to export contacts from iPhone to SIM, Android, Gmail, iCloud, Excel or PC without inconvenience, with the aim of protecting all kinds of personal information within the system of your preference in order to prevent Possible computer attacks by third parties or malware viruses found on the web.
Similarly, through iCloud Account it is possible to create a group of contacts on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Mac to manage work and social operations, in such a way adapting to the particular needs of its users to consolidate as the device mobile leader in the market, largely thanks to its simple interface that these teams have.
Taking into account all the various uses that an iPhone can have, the amount of information that accumulates within these computers is increasing, and even more so if the storage is not checked regularly to delete junk files. Therefore, it is essential to know how to use iCloud services to store all your information safely in a virtual cloud.
With 5 GB of absolutely free storage with the possibility of expanding with Premium services, the iCloud service not only works as a storage tool, but as an ideal complement so that your iPhone works optimally at all times, with which you can keep all your applications updated and access your information at all times.
Therefore, it is recommended to become familiar with the virtual cloud to get to know its basic settings, since data synchronization is an essential element to maintain privacy today. Taking into consideration what was explained above, today we will teach you how to create and configure an iCloud account from PC, Android or iPhone in a few steps.
Create and configure iCloud account from iPhone
To create and configure an iCloud account from iPhone the procedure is simple:
- Since the Apple ID user fulfills the same function as Gmail with Google
- Where just by using your user
- You will not have to register to iCloud
- You just have to connect your iPhone to a WiFi network
- Enter the Settings menu
- Go to General
- Software update
- Ensure that you have the latest version available.
- Once you have updated your software
- Go back to the Settings menu and go to the iCloud option
- Where you must enter your Apple ID information or the option to Get Apple ID for free if you don’t have it
- Finally, you just have to activate the iCloud switch to activate its services.
Configure iCloud from Windows:
- You must download the iCloud application to the PC on its official page
- Restart the device
- Open iCloud
- Enter your Apple ID data
- Configure the account parameters and click Apply to finish the process.
Use iCloud on Android
Finally, you can use your iCloud account on an Android device by following the steps below:
- From the browser, enter the Apple page to log into iCloud
- Once the session is started
- Enter the “Security” section and check the “Generate password” option
- And click “Create” to generate a password to use iCloud in external applications.
- To continue, you must go to the Phone Settings> Accounts> Add new account> Personal (IMAP)> Enter the iCloud email> Enter the password that you just generated on the Apple website to finish the process.
With this you will be able to use your iCloud account from Android and check the inbox from the official Gmail application, although it is important to note that certain elements such as the calendar, photos and cloud content of your account will not be synchronized with the Android phone. due to being considered an external element of the application.
Make iCloud Accounts on Windows:
- The first thing to do is to go to the official site of Apple. Apple people.
- Once you’re inside you will have the option of creating a new account using your personal information, and then activating it with an email delivered to you by the company.
- The next step is installing to download the iCloud version that is compatible with Windows which you can quickly and easily on the official site.
- Once the app is installed, you’ll have to launch it, and then it will prompt you to input an Apple ID, as well as a password, following which you need choose the option to sign in.
- The final step is to be activating iCloud after which once it’s active, you’ll be able use it without any issues.
- It’s as easy to utilize the storage services of iCloud from a Windows computer and the same way, you can use it for Mac.
- Keep in mind that every file you add to the folders you have created will show up automatically in your iPhone. Therefore, access to these files will be complete.
- In case you’re contemplating the best reasons for using iCloud with Windows then you must be aware that the reasons are diverse, as a lot of people who use an iPhone do not have a Mac.
- Therefore, if you require to work with documents or other data it is possible to synchronize the files in this way with no issues.
- In this way, you won’t have to connect cables or similar. Additionally, all images, documents and files stored in iCloud are secure and you’ll be able access them on any computer with internet access.
- However, on top of the fact that iCloud is available on your Windows computer can bring additional advantages that we’ll discuss in the following paragraphs.
Set up iCloud for Windows
- Download iCloud on Windows on your personal computer.
- Windows 10 or later: Visit the Microsoft Store and download iCloud for Windows.
- The older Windows Versions * Download iCloud for Windows on apple.com/la.
- If it isn’t installed by itself, open File Explorer and open iCloud settings.
- Restart your computer.
- Check that iCloud to Windows is running. If it’s not opening by itself, open Start and then open Applications and Programs then open iCloud on Windows.
- You must enter you Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Select the features and the content you’d like to stay current across all of your devices.
- Click Apply.
The benefits of using iCloud on Windows
- One of the major benefits is that it permits users to transfer their files from your Apple device to your computer from videos, photos and much more.
- Additionally, you will be able to sync your computer’s web browser bookmarks. As a default the iCloud application allows users to sync their Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox bookmarks. All you have to do is go to the settings and select the option.
- Another thing you’ll be able to accomplish is to sync your emails calendars, contacts, calendars, and tasks using iCloud Outlook, so that the native Windows mail application can be synchronized and synchronized with Apple Calendars, emails and calendars.
- Similar to that it will aid in removing storage space within your device to be used when you do not wish to erase photos or documents and photos, simply store them on your computer.
- In addition, you will also be able to manage backup copies of apps that you upload to iCloud. All you have to do is click on the Storage option within Windows. Windows application.
- Thus, we may be able to conclude that iCloud is not just simple, efficient and helps us. However, it’s similar to having an all-encompassing backup of our data.
Remove or disable iCloud for Windows
If you turn off the service that you use in iCloud for Windows the information you have stored is not automatically updated in iCloud, and you won’t see updates on other devices. Take these steps in order to disable the service or iCloud
- To deactivate a service on your computer then open iCloud for Windows and deselect or choose that service. If you want to save your changes, simply click Apply.
- To shut off iCloud for Windows start by opening iCloud for Windows then sign out.
If you’re planning to remove iCloud for Windows, be sure to create copies of the iCloud information and then save it to your computer. Log in to iCloud in Windows on your computer and take these steps.
Windows 8 or later:
- Go to the screen that starts and right-click on the upper left hand corner and then choose Control Panel.
- Uninstall a software.
- Click iCloud> uninstall.
- If you are asked to confirm your selection the confirmation, click Yes.
- Choose the Start menuand then Control Panel.
- Click Programs > Programs and Features.
- Choose iCloud> Uninstall.
- Click Accept to proceed.
Manage your iCloud storage and account details
Manage iCloud storage usage
To check the amount of ICloud storage, you must open the iCloud app for Windows.
In order to manage your storage space, select Storage. Choose an app to view the amount of storage space you’re using. You can also click buy more space in order to improve your storage plan.
If you’re using iCloud on Windows 10 or later, you can save files by pins for local storage on the device. If you remove them, they will be uploaded to iCloud?
Control the information on your account
If you’d like to modify the details of your Apple ID, such as changing your email address, postcode, and any other details associated with your account, simply start iCloud to Windows and select Account Details. Select to manage your Apple ID.