A microwave oven is the most popular and recommended way to cook any kind of food. It is safe, affordable, and reliable over all the conventional forms of cooking. You can cook all kinds of food, with just a tap. There are various types of microwaves in the market. You need to choose one based on your needs and what you want to do with your microwave. Here are some of the best types from the best microwave company in India that are easily available in the market.
Solo microwave oven
Solo Microwave Ovens are typically used for basic cooking and are basic microwave models. They are principally used for heating or simple cooking. The best solo microwave oven can cook or warm any kind of food. It can’t barbecue or heat, similar to some different microwaves. Anybody with a solo microwave needs can easily settle on this microwave. There are no unique elements or features that you can access. One can just utilize microwave-safe glass or plastic in these microwaves. You can heat tea, espresso, minute pasta, or any kind of simple and instant cooked food in them. However these microwaves can prepare the best basic dishes and common regular food, they don’t give similar flavors as a Convection or Grill microwave.
● Solo Microwaves have minimal components out of the three accessible microwaves. They generally have simple and quick-cooking, and beginning food choices. These models have clocks and computerized clocks. Some may have child safety locks.
● Solo microwaves have a power consumption of 550-1500 watts for microwaves. The typical consumption is 1000 watts. Watts and stove limit together choose the cost of the microwave. The higher watts and power limit can make it expensive.
● The measure of space inside a microwave is called Oven Capacity. The estimation of the solo microwave capacity is in a cubic foot. It is estimated by increasing the length, width, and volume.
● Normally, solo microwaves have a boiling limit from 0.5 – 2.5 cubic feet.
●Solo Microwaves are normally present on countertops. They are best for little or medium families.
Grill microwave oven
Grill Microwave Ovens are always the best as it is equipped additionally with a various number of excellent grilling features. Grill Microwave Oven can offer you a grill taste that you can enjoy in a perfect barbeque or outdoor grill unit. They have all the features of a Solo Microwave but can grill chicken, fish, steaks, you name it! You can get a good number of options like solo grills, ultra plus power grill, multi combo grill, turntable on and off, and the eco mode. In a grill microwave oven, you can cook with the grill and microwave simultaneously due to the combo grilling feature. When you use a grill microwave, it will cook food faster. The grill heater and additional accessories allow food to be roasted, grilled, or toasted.
● Grill microwave is used for commercial and residential kitchen purposes.
● They are more expensive than the Solo Microwaves models but affordable than the Convection Microwaves.
● Grill Microwaves usually have between 900 and 1,700 watts.
● The oven capacity for these microwaves is a little smaller than Solo microwaves. It can range between 1 and 2.5 cubic feet.
● Grill Microwave Ovens can be accommodated on the top of the counterpart kitchen wardrobe or below the cabinet. The grill microwave that is mounted will have features like fans, vents, and lights.
Convection microwave oven
A convection microwave oven is the best one if you need your instant mouth-watering dishes. It has a fan and heating element to increase airflow inside the microwave. The convection microwaves have all the functions of a Solo and Grill Microwave Oven with additional features. You can easily go ahead and bake, grill, roast, crisp, or brown foods. One should purchase these ovens if one is looking for multiple uses. Convection Oven additional features include automated inverter technology, automatic reheating, best glass door and keeps food warm with easy cleaning. If you are eager to enjoy any sort of food, a convection microwave oven is an ideal choice for them.
● The convection microwave oven can be used for commercial and residential kitchens.
● It is more expensive than a grill and solo microwave oven.
● A convection microwave can cook all kinds of food as you like. You can heat, grill, bake, roast, and cook any kind of food.
● This oven ranges between 800 to 1,700 watts. In a convection microwave oven, watts are less important because the technology is different.
● The capacity of the oven will be similar to the grill microwave oven.
● Convection Microwaves take into account the location, brand, finish, and features during the cost of the product.
To get the best solo microwave oven, you can visit the LG store or website. It is the best microwave company in India, for choosing the right model from a wide range of convection, solo, and grill microwave.