Worldwide, Google’s Gmail is one of the most popular web-based email clients. Tragically, clients get a periodic blunder message while involving connections in Gmail. It’s considered the best email service provider in the world, and when you are unable to attach files to your Gmail, it’s like your best friend has abandoned you.
In this article, we will enlighten you regarding how to attach files to a Gmail account, the Gmail attachment issues, and ways of fixing them.
How to Send Attachments on Google?
To send the attached files on Gmail, you can follow these means (both for Windows and macOS clients):
- Write your email by clicking Compose in the left-hand tab.
- Add the recipient’s email address and subject.
- On the message tab, click on the little clip in the lower right-hand corner and select your attached files.
- When finished uploading, click Send.
How to attach files on Gmail utilizing iPhone, iPad, or Android?
- On your cell phone, open the Gmail application.
- Tap on Compose and choose Attach (little clasp picture).
- Pick the documents you need to transfer and tap on Send.
Gmail Attachment Issues
You could confront issues while connecting like Gmail freezes when attaching files. This may be because of the outsider applications, you probably won’t utilize Flash and on the off chance that you are utilizing then it isn’t the most recent variant, intermediary servers, and some more.
Solutions for Gmail Attachment Issues
The accompanying references are some solutions for you assuming you are confronting issues while connecting Gmail:
- Adobe Flash Player: Can’t attach files in Gmail and you’re seeing mistake messages while uploading attachments, ensure you have Flash introduced. Visit Adobe Flash Player to check for refreshes and download the most recent form. Also, kindly ensure that Flash isn’t being obstructed on your PC. Assuming your PC’s default program is Internet Explorer, ensure that it’s not in “offline mode.”
- Check Attachment size limit: You should check the size of the attachment you are endeavoring to send. To be noted, you can send up to 25 MB records. To send more than 25 MB, Gmail will normally make a Google Drive interface for this instead of including it as an attachment. You can go to Gmail attachment settings. You can add attachments to an email anyway expecting that it takes a Google leap interface, it will be sent as a message in the body.
- Update or Change Web Browser: You should take a look at your web browser. Regardless of anything else, you ought to understand that Gmail is maintained simply on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge programs. By and by, guarantee you have the latest version of the web browser.
Unable to attach a file in Gmail? You can also check for refreshes either directly in the program or by visiting the designer site.
If on one program, your Gmail is showing botch, you may moreover contemplate changing the program to take a look at whether that settles the issue. At times, you could see that the Gmail record association ends up incredible in an elective program. Starting then, open Gmail in another program and thereafter interface the record to an email.
- Debilitate the Web Browser Proxy: In the unlikely event that you’ve set up a web browser go-between, this might be causing the issue of Gmail connections not appearing. So you should make a pass at devastating the go-between server.
- Disable the extensions: Gmail account freezes when attaching file? You can take a chance by disabling the extensions. Assuming that you are utilizing Google Chrome, you need to go to browser settings and snap on more tools. Select the extension choice and disable all of them.
- Switch off Firewall: You can turn off the Firewall to fix Gmail attachment issues:
- Open Run by squeezing the Win key + R hotkey.
- Please enter Press OK after typing ‘firewall. cpl’ in the Open text box.
- Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off to open the settings shown straightforwardly underneath.
- Select both the Turn off Windows Firewall choices on the Customize Settings tab.
- The tab will close once you click OK.
- Your third-party anti-virus software could likewise have its own firewall. You can turn a third-party firewall off by right-tapping the anti-virus software’s warning region symbol and choosing its incapacitation or switching off the choice.
The Attachment bombed blunder message likewise indicates that a firewall may be answerable for the issue. To guarantee there’s no firewall obstruction for email connections, you can briefly turn them off.
So, these are some of the things you can try to resolve Gmail attachment issues. To know more about the Gmail issues and any other email account problems, you can go to the Emailsdesk.com blog. They have a lot of support articles on their blog that may help you.