A guide to streaming CyberFlix TV on your Firestick.
CyberFlix TV is one of the best platforms for free streaming of movies and series. The app has the latest movies and series in categories like Most Popular, Trending, In Theaters, Top Rated, Seasonal, and many others. You can also download the video content to stream it offline. If you want, you can also add subtitles. The CyberFlix TV app can be installed on Amazon Firestick with ease. Follow this guide for a complete CyberFlix TV setup on Firestick.
The CyberFlix TV app is not available in the Amazon app store, you need to use any of the third-party downloaders. When using third-party downloaders, you must enable the Unknown Sources Applications option.
- Turn on your Firestick and click the Settings icon on the home screen.
- In the Settings menu, choose the My Fire TV or Devices option.
- On the next screen, click Developer Options.
- From the Developer Options menu, choose Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click the Turn On option on the confirmation screen.
Method 1: Install Cyberflix TV on Firestick using the downloader
To install CyberFlix TV, you need the Downloader app on your Firestick device. If you don’t have the app, install the app.
- Open the Downloader app and click OK in the disclaimer pop-up.
- Navigate to the search bar and type the CyberFlix TV download. Click the Go button.
- The apk will start to download. When the download is complete, click the Install button.
- When the CyberFlix TV app is installed, click the Done button.
- You will get a pop-up, click the Delete button to delete the apk file. Once the application is installed, you will no longer need the apk file.
- On the confirmation screen, click the Delete button.
Now, you have installed the CyberFlix TV app on your Amazon Fireestick.
Method 2: Install Cyberflix TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Besides the Downloader application, there are numerous applications that can be used to install applications on Firestick. ES File Explorer is one such application that can be used as an alternative to the Downloader application.
- Open the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
- Click the Downloader icon on the screen.
- On the download manager screen, click the + New button.
- A pop-up will appear. In the path text bar, type the download link for CyberFlix TV. In the Name text bar, type CyberFlix TV and click Download Now.
- Click the Open File button in the displayed pop-up window.
- On the next screen, click the Install button.
- Click the Install button again to install the application on Firestick.
- When the application is installed, click the Open button to launch the application on your Firestick.
How to use CyberFlix TV on Firestick?
Once you install the application, it will be available in the Your Applications and Channels tab.
- Open the CyberFlix TV application.
- The first pop-up window will ask you to choose a default video player option. Choose the built-in player (ExoPlayer). If you have installed any other video player in Firestick like VLC Player or MX Player, it will show as well.
- After choosing the video player, you are ready to stream the application content. Pick any of the movies or series, and it will stream on your Firestick.
With the CyberFlix TV app on your Firestick, you don’t need to install apps like Netflix and Hulu. You can get all the latest video content for free on the CyberFlix TV app.
This way you can easily install the CyberFlix TV app on your Amazon Firestick and watch all the hot movies and series. Please comment below if you have successfully installed CyberFlix TV on Firestick. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates.