Learn how to install IPVanish on the Amazon Fire Stick and thus restrict others from watching your online activity.
It’s good to have a VPN installed on any device if you don’t want anyone to spy on your Internet activity. Therefore, Amazon Fire Stick devices are not an exclusion when it comes to security and privacy. It is definitely difficult to choose the correct VPN among the large numbers. Of those IPVanish is one of the best. That’s where this article comes from which is about how to install IPVanish on Firestick.
IPVanish, one of the highest level VPN tools supported by Firestick. Like any other VPN, it secures your privacy from hackers, ISPs, government, and more. Despite this, IPVanish on Fire TV has numerous advantages. For example, it ensures zero logs, provides the fastest connection speed, IPv6 leak protection, split tunnel, etc.
By connecting to the encrypted network, IPVanish on Fire TV ensures that your online data such as emails, browsing history, bank details, etc. are safe. It has more than 40,000 networks and shared IP addresses in more than 75 countries. It offers 256-bit AES encryption and allows you to access those geo-limited applications and services.
IPVanish prices and packages
There are three different prices available with IPVanish. The monthly package costs $ 10 a month. Get it for $ 8.99 / month for three months or pay $ 6.49 / month for one year.
Install IPVanish and Firestick
We have given the possible ways to access IPVanish on Firestick.
Install IPVanish on Firestick from the Amazon App Store
IPVanish is available worldwide. It is compatible with the second generation of Firestick and other superior models. To get it from the Amazon Store, follow the steps below.
- Turn on the Firestick and press the Home button on the remote control.
- Select the magnifying glass with the left arrow on the remote control.
- Type as IPVanish on the search page using your remote control and choose IPVanish from the suggestions.
- On the apps screen, highlight IPVanish in the Apps & Games section.
- Select Get / Download Button to start downloading IPVanish on Fire TV.
- After downloading, click Open button to launch IPVanish on Amazon Fire Stick.
Install IPVanish on Firestick using Downloader
In case your Firestick does not appear on the IPVanish list when you search for it, it may be due to geographic restrictions. Alternatively, you can download it using the Downloader app.
- From the Firestick main menu, select the Settings option.
- Click on the My TV / Fire Devices option.
- Select Developer Options.
- Choose Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click the Turn on option.
- Go back to the home screen to select Search or magnifying glass icon.
- Type as Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and select Downloader from suggestions.
- Select the Downloader app on the next screen.
- Click the Download / Get button to install Downloader on Fire TV.
- Select Open button to start the downloader.
- When prompted, click the Allow button.
- In the Update Notes pop-up window, select OK.
- Enter the IPVanish URL as http://www.bit.ly/2iDsrSD and select GO.
- Click the Install button to download IPVanish on the FireStick.
- Press the Open button to launch it on the Fire TV.
How to access IPVanish on Firestick?
- Launch IPVanish on Fire TV from the applications section.
- Provide your username and password to enter IPVanish. Select the Login option.
- Now, choose a country, city, server to connect. Then click the Connect button.
- At the connection request, click the OK button.
- After a successful connection, you will find the IP address and location at the top. To disable the connection, select the Disconnect button.
- Note: For more options, click Setting Option or gear icon and customize IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish is a P2P VPN with a dedicated Firestick app. With the installation of IPVanish on Firestick, your online activity will be fully encrypted. You will get unlimited bandwidth and unlimited server switch. Above all, the IPVanish VPN supports connecting with 10 devices simultaneously.
You may also be interested in: How to configure the Amazon Fireestick for the first time in a matter of minutes
A common question about IPVanish is that it stops working on firestick abruptly. Just restart the firestick once and the problem will be solved. If it still continues, uninstall the app and reinstall it.