Intra Haryana 2021 portal was launched through Haryana State Government. Haryana State Government. Intra Haryana portal has been designed for employees of the government in the state. There are a variety of services accessible to employees through this website. Examples include, ESalary Haryana, Property return, E-salary Slip GPF Statement intraHaryana, GPF Statement 2021 Download PDF (e wage Haryana), Service Book Online Holidays, as well as other modules, such as Annual Property Return and Annual Confidential Report GPF Account Service and many more. Services are available through the intraharyana portal.
State employees can avail access to the facilities accessible on this portal through accessing the portal through Haryana. Information on Haryana property returns is accessible on this portal. In this article all the important information related to inter Haryana is available.
Intra Haryana update 2021
The details about the new version of the intra Haryana portal has been made available below. The list of things that are new and what’s been added to the portal are listed below.
- The new Haryana intra portal login can’t be accomplished using the username and password who was registered on the old Intra Haryana portal.
- To sign in to the newly launched intra Haryana portal it is required to register for intraharyana first.
- The login is only possible after registering.
- If state employees face issues with Payee Code/Unique Number, Bank Account No or Mobile Number, using the question “DDO” you will solve the issue.
- It is mandatory for employees of the state to sign up for the update of their family IDs Haryana after logging in to the portal.
Intraharyana, HRMS Employee Portal
Intra-haryana gov.in Online services are available to state employees through this portal online. All state employees can access services such as e-salary slips property return the leave and tour module, GPF account services etc. via the intrahry portal. To make use of the services offered it is mandatory to sign in to the interharyana online portal.
If you’ve stumbled upon this site for the first time on intraharyana government, then you must complete Intra Haryana the registration process again. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to benefit from the services offered by this website. After logging in, intra haryana users are able to apply for services like the intra haryana e-salary slip and intra haryana leave applications etc.
Advantages and Advantages of Intrahry (Intra Haryana)
A variety of services are available to state employees via Intra hry (Intra Haryana) portal. Such as e-Salary Haryana, Service Book Online Holidays, as well as other modules Annual Asset Return the Annual Confidential Statement GPF Services for Accounts.
- The state employees can now apply online for leave applications through Entra Haryana portal.
- Information about annual returns on property is also available on this website.
- As an inter Haryana online portal The time of workers of Haryana will be preserved.
- Many modifications have been made to the new portal compared to the former portal for employee assistants.
- Mobile app for employees (Karmachari Sahayak) is also available.
- The esalaryhry services are also accessible on this site.
Registration on Intra Haryana Portal
- The first step is that the applicant must need to visit the link http://intrahry.gov.in/ official website of the intrahry.
- Next, on the home page, the applicant will need to click on New Registration in the Login Panel.
- After that the new page will show up on the computer screen. The applicant must select the type of employee and after that, the applicant must enter the Payee number / special code Salary Bank Account no.
- Once that is done the applicant needs to hit the Submit button.
- If the applicant supplied the correct information, the next step will be displayed on the screen, where applicants will see two options. The first one is “Show mobile number from the E-salary” and the other is “Show mobile No. from HRMS”.
- If the applicant’s mobile number is listed on E-salary and HRMS the applicant must select this option, else the applicant is able to select any other option if required.
- After that, the applicant will be provided with an OTP for the mobile number that is registered to verify, which the user already inputs through the site. Following that, a message of “OTP Verified successfully” will appear on the applicant’s mobile phone or screen on their computer.
- After that the applicant will have to create an account for themselves to use so that the applicant will be able to log in on intraharyana.com. Intra Haryana portal.
- Finally the user will get the message that reads “User Registration Successfully” The registration will be completed.
By following these steps, applicants will be able to complete their New Registration process
Download HRMS Haryana Employee Pay Slip
By using through the HRMS Intra Haryana portal, you can view the employee slips, payslips, and GPF on intrahry.gov.in. For information on how to download your payslip, follow the steps below:
- Visit your HRMS Haryana employee portal.
- Payee number or mobile number.
- Enter your password, as well as the captcha in the appropriate fields.
- Hit the Login button.
- Click on the HRMS employee salary slips option.
- Click on download , then save it to your computer.
- It is possible to download your pay slip using the same process every time you’d like.
How to Reset Your HRMS Odisha Account Password
For resetting your password, all you need to do is have the registered number of your mobile close by. You can obtain the recovery link from you registered phone number. Follow the steps below to find out what to do to set your HRMS Odisha password:
- First of all, Go to the http://intrahry.gov.in/ page.
- At the top of your homepage you’ll look for the forget password option located just below the fields for log-in.
- Enter the payee code and then click”Submit.
- Enter the mobile number you have registered.
- Type captcha code correctly.
- Click Send OTP. Go to your mobile’s message inbox and then type in the OTP into the provided field.
- The link to recover your password will be sent to HRMS’s registered mobile number.
- Click that link, and enter your new password.
- Once you completed the above steps, go to the http://intrahry.gov.in/ website and login with your new login credentials to check the password was reset successfully.
Easy Steps to Download HRMS Haryana Employee Salary Slip
- Step 1) Visit Step-1) Go to the intraharyana portal.
- Step 2) Step-3) Now, fill in the payee code or mobile number. After that, you’ll need to create your password and complete the captcha, so you are able to login easily.
- Step 3) After you have logged in, go to the option for a salary slip. Choose the time period you prefer and then click”download. This way you will be able to download your salary slips for the regular period by following the same steps every time you’ll need it.
How to Update Family Id on Intra Haryana?
How do you update your family ID in the intraharyana region – follow the steps below for easy instructions.
- Step 1) Open the official website of the intraharyana nic and log in with your login information.
- Step 2) Then, click on “Update Family id”.
- Step 3) You will then be redirected to the Family ID Details page. Then the option to open “Add New Family” will appear.
- Step 4) Enter Family id no and click on the “Add New Family” button.
- Step 5) Fill in all of the “Add new Family Information” form and then click”Add “Add” click.
- You have now successfully updated your family’s information.
The Most Effective Way to Check Immovable Property Return of HCS Officers
If you are required to view the Property Returns from HCS officers of Haryana At that point, follow the simple steps below.
- First simply visit the site given below – http://intrahry.gov.in/Public_ParHCS
- Select the option for The Financial Year, and the Employee’s name. Click for to the Search Option.
- Once you have this information, you’ll be able to view the name of the representative, the father’s name, the joining Date and so on. Additionally, you can access your IPAR File by clicking on the link provided in the following article on their official website.
How to Submit Online Leaves at “Intra Haryana” Portal?
If you’d like to take online leave or to make online leave available on an intrahry, follow the steps below –
- Go to the official site by clicking on the above-mentioned blue button.
- On the homepage, click on “Login” Note: If you’re new to the site and would like to sign-up, go through the registration procedure above Log in to your user account and enter your information i.e you are
- ID of the user and password.
- After successfully logging to your account, select the online leads option and Tour module. This option appears on the left-hand side of the home page of the device’s screen.
- A new page or window will appear where you need to click”MY LEAVE” from “MY LEAVE” menu. If you wish to take a leave, you will need choose to apply for leaves.
- Once you have completed this process, you will be receive the form for submitting your leave application. Enter the information you need and then click”Save button.