Blackjack is one of the most popular online live dealer casino games across the globe. The game requires you to beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21. The advantage of playing blackjack online is that anyone can learn the game within minutes. However, if you take time to learn the secrets of the basic strategy for hitting, standing, doubling down, and splitting pairs, it will increase your odds of winning exponentially. All you need is a great strategy, learn how to manage your money, and know that there is no actual winning rule.
Almost all online casinos offer Live Dealer blackjack tables. These games are powered by the top game providers in the industry and offer a seamless, real-time gaming experience. The dealers at the table are friendly and many can speak in the Indian regional languages as well. The Live Blackjack games also have live chat running if you want to talk to the dealers and players.
Live Dealer Blackjack games are very popular at online casinos and all feature many different variations. Each of these has different rules and side bets that make these games fun and thrilling.
Some of the popular Live dealer games offered at online casinos are:
1. Classic Live Blackjack
This version of the game is played on a classic blackjack table and follows the same rules as land-based casinos. The aim of the game is to get a hand with a higher value than the dealer without going over 21.
2. Live Blackjack Party
Blackjack Party by Evolution gaming features 2 dealers at the table who interact and entertain the players. It is played on a seven-seat live table and played with 8 card decks. The game has the following feature such as the dealer standing at 17, no doubling down. No surrender options. The side bets of Perfect Pair and 21 + 3 can also be placed.
3. Blitz Blackjack
NetEnt has created two versions of Blitz Blackjack, Low-Roller and High-Roller versions where unlimited players can play the game at the same time. All players place bets on the one hand which has identical cards and make their own decisions making the game fast-paced with no waiting whatsoever.
4. Bollywood Blackjack
Bollywood Blackjack by Evolution Gaming follows rules and gameplay of classic blackjack. The game can be played by up to 7 players at a time and is played with 8 decks of cards. On the table, besides your standard blackjack bets, you have the option of side bets 21+3 and Perfect Pairs, as well as the ability to Bet Behind. There are two versions of the Live Bollywood Blackjack table, one that caters to lower stakes, and one for higher stakes players.
5. Speed Blackjack
Live Speed Blackjack launched by evolution gaming, follows the rules of classic blackjack, with a twist. After the first two cards are dealt, the next player who will receive a card is the player who takes the fastest discission on his play. This dealing pattern continues until all players have made their decisions With this fast-paced dealing, players enjoy faster gameplay.
6. Playing Blackjack
Blackjack uses a standard 52-card deck and is played with one or more decks. The cards are valued at their face value other than the picture cards which are valued at 0 and Ace which is 1 or 11. The object of Blackjack is the beat the dealer’s hand and win. There are many ways to beat the dealer.
- You can beat the dealer if you get a Blackjack and the dealer doesn’t have Blackjack.
- If you have a final card count higher than the dealers without going over 21
- or dealer going bust by exceeding the card count of 21.
The player must decide and place a bet before the hand has been dealt. Once the Blackjack hand has been played, there can be three outcomes to the game
- You can win.
- You can lose (bust hand or have less than the dealer’s hand).
- Or you can push (have the same hand-number count or Blackjack – as a dealer).
Your game is not affected by the cards of other players at the table. It is just you against the dealer.
How do you beat the Dealer?
You can beat the dealer and win If the value of your hand is higher than the value of the dealer’s hand or If the dealer goes bust by drawing a hand value that goes over 21 or by getting blackjack on your first two cards, and the dealer does not.
How do you lose to the Dealer?
You can lose to the dealer if you go bust by exceeding 21 or if the dealer’s hand has a greater value than yours at the end of the round
Online Blackjack play options
- Bet: You start the game by placing a bet using the digital chips on the screen.
- Hit: you hit the dealer if you need more cards and you can keep hit as many times as you would like, but you will go bust if you go over 21
- Stand: you stand when do not need more cards You can stand on 17 or higher unless you have an Ace in your hand.
- Double: Doubling is when you double your initial bet, and you will receive one extra card only.
- Split: The split option is available if the first 2 cards that you draw are a pair. When you split, your initial bet gets doubled and your two cards become individual hands.
- Insurance: The insurance option becomes available only If the dealer has an Ace in their starting hand. If you pay the insurance, you do not lose if the dealer has a blackjack.
Once you have placed your bet and received your two starting cards, you can use any of the options above to make your next move. Knowing what to do requires practice, but once you have learned the basic strategy and played a lot of blackjack hands, you will automatically know how to play.
Winning at Online Blackjack
Winning money while playing blackjack online is what the game is all about.
- Before sitting down for a game, try choosing a game that has good odds. The odds of 3:2 or higher are more favorable for you as a player.
- Also, try to play on tables that allow you to double down after hitting a soft 17 or when you want to split your pairs as it reduces the house edge and giving you better odds at winning, and irrespective of the size of your bet, try not to bet on Insurance.
- Play on a table that has fewer decks of cards as games that have 2 or 3 decks of cards is better than 5+ decks.
- Most importantly, also have a strategy in mind to prevent taking risks and incurring great losses.
- Choose the right casino for playing. All of the best online casinos are extremely safe and have a high level of security. Verified by international bodies such as Gambling Commission, they are sure that they are safe from any attacks if any, and to prevent and addiction to gambling.
- When playing Blackjack for the first time, play a few rounds of the free demo games to get the hand of the rules before playing with real money. This will help you figure out how to play the game and might help in winning when you play with real money.
Live blackjack games are played in real-time and will be streamed in high definition. You can interact with the live dealer at any point offering a surreal gaming experience. You can also try online Andar bahar.
Read More: Lessons About 3d Drawing You Need To Learn