QuickBooks is a leading software tool in today’s market scene where businesses are looking for automated solutions for their daily-to-daily workplaces tasks. Owing to its best-in-class tools and features for professional or business accounting, QuickBooks has made quite a name in middle to small-sized businesses. However, certain discrepancies like QuickBooks Outlook is not responding create mayhem for the users regularly as they aren’t familiar with the background technicalities. The error also restricts you from checking any incoming emails within the QuickBooks application. However, it is not necessarily due to a network issue. So today, we will decode this issue in detail.
Are you tired of getting multi-user errors all the time? Get an effective solution from QB experts by calling on the toll-free number 844-932-1139 anytime.
Recommended to Read: QBdbmgrn not running on this computer
Reasons why QuickBooks Error Outlook is not Responding
If you are getting QuickBooks 2018 outlook, is it not responding? If So, Below Enlisted reasons would help you to understand Why you are encounter above discussed issue.
- The email settings in the browser are not correct.
- You are not logged in as administrator on Windows Operating System.
- The email settings in QuickBooks are wrong.
- QuickBooks Desktop application is not installed completely or properly.
- The Outlook application’s installation process is not correct.
- System is running the Outlook application in the background while you are sending the mail.
- There is damage or error in the MAPI32.dll file.
These reasons are case-relevant and you might be experiencing this issue due to some other or multiple reasons. Let’s follow up with its troubleshoot.
Are there any steps to efficiently get rid of the QuickBooks Oultook is not responding error?
Yes, there are various resolving methods that offer an easy way out of the QuickBooks email Outlook is not responding error. Some of them are written below.
Solution- 1: Repair the Damaged .DLL File
One of the main causes of the issue is the damaged MAPI32.dll file. Follow the steps mentioned below to fix the damage in the file and continue back to your work.
- End all the running tasks on Windows and go to the Windows File Manager.
- Open C:/ Drive and go to the Windows Folder.
- Double-click on the System 32 folder and search for the Fixmapi.exe file.
- Double-click on the file and wait till the tool repairs the .dll file.
After the process, try sending out an email again. If you still can’t, move on to the next solution.
Solution- 2: Repair the QuickBooks Desktop Application
It might be possible that the QuickBooks has some program issues that are causing the error. Fix them by running a Windows Repair through the steps below.
- Close QuickBooks and every opened program.
- Reboot the computer and create a backup of the company file.
- Press the Windows key and go to Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features and choose Uninstall a Program.
- Choose QuickBooks software in the program list and double-click on it.
- Select Uninstall/Modify and click on Continue.
- Click on Repair and choose Next.
- Wait for the repair to complete and click on Finish.
Follow the same procedure for Microsoft Outlook application as well.
Solutions 3: Enable QuickBooks To Run with Admin Rights
- Right Click upon the QuickBooks Desktop Icon and select the Properties option, or you can also press ALT+ Enter to open properties of QuickBooks Desktop directly.
- In the Properties Tab, Navigate Mouse to the compatibility option, and There click on check box option Run this Program as Administrator.
- Click on Apply and Press Okay.
- Next, Restart the computer and try again.
Solutions 4: Repair your QuickBooks Desktop
If none of the above solutions wouldn’t work for your QuickBooks Desktop, Well case repairing the software program would ideal option.
Looking For assistance to resolve Quickbooks outlook freezes when sending email?
In The End, We could assume that now you are in the position where tackling QuickBooks outlook is not responding wouldn’t be a big deal. However, if any user is still encountering Outlook Freezes when Sending Emails from QuickBooks, So feel free to contact our QuickBooks experts via 844-932-1139 and get the instant resolutions upon your Queries.
Related queries - quickbooks outlook is not responding, quickbooks outlook freezes when sending email, outlook is not responding quickbooks, outlook is not responding quickbooks 2019, quickbooks error outlook is not responding, quickbooks sending email through outlook outlook is not responding, intuit quickbooks outlook is not responding, outlook is not responding please quickbooks, outlook is not responding quickbooks 2018, outlook is not responding quickbooks desktop, outlook is not responding when trying to send from quickbooks, quickbooks 2012 outlook is not responding, quickbooks 2013 outlook is not responding, quickbooks 2014 outlook is not responding, quickbooks e-mail outlook is not responding, quickbooks enterprise 18 outlook is not responding, quickbooks enterprise outlook is not responding, quickbooks error message outlook is not responding, quickbooks message outlook is not responding.
You may also Read: QuickBooks closes unexpectedly