Are you a QuickBooks user and dealing with the QuickBooks Error 30159? Well, you have landed on the right page. We understand that QuickBooks errors could be very frustrating and hard to deal with. Hence we have prepared this article to resolve the error code 30159 using different useful tools and methods, including, QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
QuickBooks is one of the most amazing software that has helped users to manage their retail efficiently. However, just like any other application QuickBooks also has many issues and errors that have spoiled the user experience. Some errors could be very stubborn and hard to get rid of. Hence read the article till the end to find out the most effective and verified ways to fix the QuickBooks Error 30159.
QuickBooks Error 30159
The error 30159 is a payroll issue that might have arisen due to the corrupted file set up in the operating system you are using. While dealing with the issue, you might receive an error message as:
“Error 30159: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
Users generally face the issue because of the incompatibility of the software and windows.
Causes that Triggered QuickBooks Error 30159
The error code 30159 QuickBooks might have occurred due to various reasons. We have listed down some of them below:
- The corrupted or damaged company file might cause an error in your system.
- It could have been triggered due to the incorrect EIN status.
- Due to the occurrence of the QuickBooks Installation Errors.
- If a virus or malware attacks your system.
- Error 30159 might have also arisen due to the mis-configuration of Windows.
- The corrupted file system can also cause the issue.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 30159
If you are not able to find out or identify the error, then go through the following list of symptoms.
- You may receive the display of the QuickBooks error 30159 messages.
- The user might also experience the sluggish or slow performance of the system.
- The system may also crash while dealing with the error 30159.
- You may even experience the crashing of the software you are using.
Ways to Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 30159
Hopefully, you now have sufficient knowledge about the issue to proceed with the solution. The methods are very useful and easy to perform. However, if you do not have enough knowledge regarding QuickBooks and technology in general, then consider taking professional help.
Method 1: Install the Updated Version of Windows
- First of all, go to the Start key and click on it.
- In the search box, type Update and then tap the Enter button.
- Check if any update is available or not.
- If there is some update available then try to install it.
- After successfully installing the updated version, try to reboot the computer.
Method 2: Use the File Checker of Windows
- On your system, log in as System Administrator.
- Go to the Start or Windows button on your keyboard. Press it.
- Press the Windows + R on your keyboard together to access the Run box.
- In the search box, type cmd, and then hit the Enter key to continue.
- Go to the desktop screen and then type “sfc/ scannow.”
- Press the Enter key.
- Wait for the process for some time to complete.
- After successfully completing the above process, go for the displayed instruction on your screen to resolve the damage-causing issue in your system.
Method 3: Install the Windows Updates
Installation of the updating version of Windows can also help the users to fix the problem that they are facing.
- Press the Start button on your keyboard.
- In the search box, type Update and then press the Enter button.
- Now check for the new updates, if available.
- After completing the above successfully, reboot the PC.
Method 4: Add the EIN to Your Company File
- Go to the Login to your QuickBooks as the System Admin.
- Now hit the Choose Payroll button.
- Go to the choice Use my Existing Payroll Services and click on it.
- Name the newly formed Window as Account Maintenance on your screen.
- Hit the option Add File.
- Look for the radio button which is labelled as Add EIN Number.
- Hit the button Next.
- Look for the information and then open the QuickBooks.
Method 5: Resolve the Issue Manually
- Make sure that you have Log on Administration on your PC.
- Hit All the Programs.
- Select the Accessories and then hit the tools of the system.
- Tap on the system restore.
- Look for the option Restore my computer to an earlier time.
- Hit the Next.
- Wait for the Windows confirmation.
- Restart the PC after restoring the process.
We have to the end of the article. Hopefully, you liked the article and it helped you to fix the issue you are facing. However, some errors take more time than expected to fix. If that is the case with you then it is recommended to contact the support team of the software who will help you to perform the necessary procedure. To access the helpline number visit the official website of Intuit QuickBooks. The team is available 24 X 7 to assist the users in need. If the article is informative then share it within your circle and help your teammates to resolve the issue from their system as well.