The wholesale footwear market is worth more than $52 billion. This large market size indicates that consumers like to buy shoes. It may sound strange, but shoes are somewhat expensive for buyers, not for retailers or wholesalers.
If you’re a shoe store and want a piece of the $52 billion pie, it’s not that hard. With simple tips and tricks, you can make a ton of profit. All you need to do is know where to look and what to look for.
In this blog, we will share with you some tips and tricks on how to buy cheap shoes wholesale and resell them at a high profit.
Tips on buying cheap shoes wholesale
No matter what kind of shoes you want to buy. Market research is crucial. Before you choose your niche, we recommend you evaluate the industry to get a business idea.
– Buy shoes wholesale
Any good shoe store employs a wholesale business to buy shoes in bulk, as they know, in order to make a profit, bulk buying plays an important role. You buy shoes in bulk and resell them as one unit, which means you pay for one cake and make a profit for one piece.
Just buying in bulk won’t make a difference if you don’t buy carefully. Here are a few tips to help you buy wisely.
- Never decide on a large quantity until you have measured the consistency of the supplier. Get samples of shoes to check whether your supplier is consistent with delivery or not.
- Unlike other items, shoes are more about quality and texture than design. Make sure your supplier is providing you with quality products.
- Check your supplier’s minimum order quantity and match it with your inventory. In some cases, wholesalers and suppliers give special discounts, but that discount wouldn’t do you any good if your stock is empty. Never load your inventory with the same patterns or types of shoes.
- Always use a secure and credible payment method. This way, you minimize the likelihood of fraud.
– Try to buy Liquidated Wholesale Shoes Stock.
Deadstock is something that every business struggles with the most. Often, companies try to get rid of dead stock to make room for new stock. Sometimes closing companies try to make a profit on their remaining merchandise.
These products are dirt cheap. You can buy shoes at a minimal price if you know what you are looking for.
Here are some tips to reap maximum benefits.
When you buy these shoes, make sure you have a place in the warehouse for them by creating an inventory list.
Research the competition and determine the trends for these shoes. If a company needs to get rid of them, how good are they for you? It is important to address this question.
These shoes may look cheap, but you will have to pay for delivery. Check the price after adding some additional costs. Is it still profitable?
Ideas for reselling shoes on the market.
There are a few options to sell your shoes at good prices. Let’s take a look at them.
– Use the online wholesale market
Your presence on the online wholesale marketplace greatly increases the likelihood of selling. Online wholesale markets are the perfect way to find customers, as these markets have their own existing traffic.
Many online sites are only for shoe stores. By registering your store on these sites, you can quickly hit your target audience.
- If you use the following tricks, you can ensure your sale online.
- When you list your shoes, you must have all the terms in the product description that the buyer might ask for, such as shoes, boots, sneakers, footwear and so on.
- If your competitors offer a shoe at a lower price, you don’t have to compete on price. Offer better services and ensure the quality of the product.
– Create an impressive website
Your website is an online business. Create a website to give your online audience a place to go when they want to buy shoes. Use high-resolution images so they can see the products better. Provide a thorough overview of the items. Use offers and discount coupons to reach a wide range of viewers.
Here are some tips to increase the impact of your web sales.
- Hire an experienced developer to develop your website. Never compromise on the quality of your website.
- Create a mobile-friendly website as people use their smartphones to explore online markets.
- Provide YouTube videos and content on your website to market your products.
- Offer shoe recommendations and size charts for customers.
The shoe business is a profitable business if you know what price to buy at and how to sell. We hope the points discussed will help you increase your profit and take your wholesale business to a higher place in the market.