QuickBooks may be a leading software tool in today’s market, where businesses look for automated solutions for their daily-to-daily workplace tasks. QuickBooks has made quite a name in the middle for small-sized enterprises due to its best-in-class tools and professional or business accounting features. However, certain discrepancies like QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 could regularly create mayhem for the users as they are unfamiliar with the background technicalities. So today, we are going to decode this issue in detail.
Are petty issues like QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 giving you and your productivity a hard time? Don’t linger on web solutions and call on 1.800.579.0391 to get immediate live assistance on the line.
Want to know what is QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118?
Also known as the license error, QuickBooks error code 3371 arises whenever the user tries to open the QuickBooks due to damage in the software’s license properties. The error message says that QuickBooks could not load the license data, and it might be caused by missing or damaged files (mostly .ecml files). There are many reasons behind the pop-up of the error on the system. Some of them are listed below.
Why QuickBooks Error 3371 encounter?
If you have stored your all data in your hard drive, and by chance, the file gets damaged, corrupt, or missing, you encounter error code 3371. It Might have occurred while cloning from c:/ to another disk. In such a case, it’s compulsory to re-type your license information to resolve this issue. There are many reasons to get this error while performing tasks in QuickBooks.
- You have to reach the latest version of QuickBooks. If you are on an older version, update as soon as possible.
- After performing all given instructions to resolve this error, I suggest your work with qualify IT technician who can fix it batter
Causes behind the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 on the new hard drive
- The QBregistration.dat file is damaged, and QuickBooks is unable to read it.
- A Windows Operating System component, most likely MSXML, is damaged or corrupted.
- The anti-virus software is stopping the Windows component from syncing with the QuickBooks Desktop.
- The Windows version that the user is running is outdated.
- The last Windows update is not downloaded correctly.
- The user is opening the file without saving it first.
- Due to Qbregistration.dat: This installation file contains your license data. Intuit looks
for this specific file whenever it’s active. By any means, if the file is not working correctly or it’s broken, QuickBooks Desktop won’t open.
How to resolve the QuickBooks error message 3371?
Below are given the steps to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118.
- Exit from QuickBooks and press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
- Click on the Computer and open the C: Drive.
- Go to the Program Data folder and double-click on the Intuit folder.
- Look for the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and right-click on it.
- Select Delete and click on Yes to confirm the action.
- Reopen QuickBooks and the company file.
- Register on the software again by entering the license and product info.
If an error still appears, then try the following method.
- Exit from the QuickBooks and download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the Intuit website.
- Go to the Downloads and double-click on the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to run it.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions shown on the installation wizard after selecting Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Wait to complete the installation and run the program after it finishes.
- Go to QuickBooks Tool Hub and click on Installation issues.
- Choose 3371 error fix and click on OK.
- Reopen QuickBooks and the data file.
If solution two did not work, try our next solution.
- Press the Windows key button to open the Start menu and click on the Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program.
- Under the list of programs, look for the QuickBooks Desktop and select it.
- Click on Uninstall/Change and select Remove.
- Click on Next and wait for the process to complete.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub (download if you must).
- Select Installation issues and choose the Clean Install tool.
- The scan might take a few minutes to complete.
- Restart your computer system and reinstall QuickBooks Desktop.
If your error still does not disappear, try solution 4
For resolving the error, follow the below steps that are described:
- First of all, recreate broken entitlementDataStore.ecml file and resolve the license & breakdown registration glitches
- Then fix Microsoft.NET Framework, MSXML, & C++ pitfalls by using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Now reinstall by doing a clean installation
- Run reboot. file
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest release
- Press and carry down the Windows key + R key to run the file on your keyboard. It will open a Run window.
- In that window, type or copy C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 and then enter it there
- Then click on the OK key button. That can open Window Explorer at that location.
- A user can easily find the ecml file, then give a right-click on it and now select the delete option to resolve the error 3371
- Shut this window and then try to re-run your QuickBooks software.
- You may be asked to register the product again if didn’t do it.
Though there are many solutions available on the web, you must go with the most reliable ones. You will be able to take suggestions from the specialists or assign this work to them.
- First, you need to open QuickBooks Tool Hub on your computer server.
- Then go to installation issue then select the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and run it.
- Now, take a cup of coffee and wait a given time to tool to resolve your error.
- Once the tool finishes its work, reboot your system.
At this point, we would like to finish our blog. We hope that the written content will help you understand the QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118 better and answer all of your queries all the while. However, if you have more questions or cannot use your software system, obtain professionals facilitate directly by contacting our QuickBooks premier support team at 1.800.579.0391 and get the best expert support anytime 24*7.
How to fix QuickBooks error 3371, QuickBooks error 3371 status code 1, QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11104, QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118, Quickbooks point of sales error 3371